Thursday, October 16, 2008

Debate Number Three

The third and final Presidential debate was held last night, and it wasn't a moment too soon. McCain was on the offensive and made some good points about ACORN and that Ayers guy, but I am beginning to fear that it's too little too late for the GOP nominee.

He should have been hammering on those points months ago, but he didn't want to be 'partisan'. Hell's bell's, John, people want partisan, I don't care what they might say to pollsters and news reporters. They want clear choices. Without them, they'll just go for the more photogenic and charismatic candidate, and quick frankly, that's Obama, not you.

There's still time and I'm not without hope. If McCain keeps up the pressure we may have a race. But momemtum seems to be with Obama, and momentum is tomorrow's starting pitcher. I'm afraid it doesn't look good, Senator McCain.

But today does look good for my daughter! Happy birthday sweetheart!

Man, THAT was incongruent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Belated Happy Birthday to Abby from my Mom & me!!!