Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's the day!

After all the time, attack ads, debates, and hype, America votes today. With a huge turnout expected, long lines are expected in many areas. This bothers some folks, as it may cause people to leave rather than wait.

Let them leave. If that's all their voting right means, then they get what they deserve in the end. And while I'm ranting somewhat non-PC anyway, don't vote just to vote either. If it doesn't matter who you vote for then it doesn't matter if you vote. Besides, I'm not like all those other vote regardless types. If you aren't voting for who I want to win, then I don't want you to vote. Everyone feels that way in the hearts, I don't care what they say.

Okay, rant over. Come back tomorrow for my rant on the winner. Or loser. Or both, what they hey.

No comments: