Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Crush of Business

As much as I would like to expound in detail on some important question or another today, I have to beg off. Work calls, and as I'm one the leading economic indicators by which the Federal Reserve Board is hailing the end to our recession, well, it would be letting the country down to take a half an hour to blog.

Look at it this way: I'm being patriotic by making money for myself, while also helping all those out there with drain issues rest assured that their plumber, properly equipped with the best machines Cosgriff Sales has to offer, can clear their sewers of any blockage. Why, what we sell can clear any sewer except a liberal's.

Why not those, you ask?

Because they're so full of crap nothing can get through.

See you tomorrow, friends.

No comments: