Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Late Sunday Blog

I am writing a new blog entry at about the latest in the day I've ever thought to. I almost didn't write at all, but my conscience bugged me too much to allow that. Still, I've good reason to be so late.

We had breakfast with friends after Church this morning, and by the time we arrived home, well, it was Noon and the last curling match of the year was on the CBC. I had to watch it; there would be no more curling until October once they were done. It was my last fix. You understand.

Oh yeah, sure, I could have taped it. But how many of us actually watch what we tape for later? Uh-huh. No TIVO in this household either, so I was quite stuck to view it live. What a concept: seeing things as they actually happen.

So that's my story. It will have to do until the morrow.

No comments: