Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things I Need To Do

Get the bulk trash out this morning.

See if I can find another six pack of Guinness 250, their limited edition stout in honor of Guinness' 250 years of brewing. It's great, but like all limited editions, limited. Why do they tease us so?

Go out to a training session for the financial planning sales that I'm looking into offering. I hate to do it, but I have to do something in this poor economy to expand my options.

Exercise more. Yet the older I get, the harder that is to do!

Be more aggressive with my current sales job. Not obnoxiously so, but simply by hitting the ground harder to move forward with it.

Decide whether to watch Game Six of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. But my regular readers know all about my struggles with that!

Fix that slight leak which remains from my laundry basin episode. Hey, I said I'd keep you informed. Today the update is, I still haven't done it!

Promote my books in a more aggressive fashion. They're worth it: buy them! A Subtle Armageddon, Michael's Story, Triumph of the Ignorant, and David Gideon, all by Charles Martin Cosgriff. With Father's Day coming up, why not widen Dad's circle of great literature! A pipe, a comfy chair, a good book, and viola: Ward Cleaver.

The password is: aggressive .

Buy a Tim Horton's coffee on the way to that training thing. Tim Horton's are a sign that Canada is taking over the US one coffee shop at a time. They kick hell out of Starbucks, that's for sure.

Get that bulk trash out. Now. So until the morrow...

No comments: