Thursday, August 27, 2009

Buy My Books

As part of the reason (okay, perhaps the reason) for my blogging is nothing more than sheer self promotion, I'm going to take the opportunity again today to ask everyone to buy my books. Why hide from shameless hawking when that's what put me here in the first place?

A Subtle Armageddon: an intense little novel about the last man on Earth, inspired by The Abolition of Man by C. S. Lewis. Lewis' book is perhaps the best nonfiction book out there, and I took the liberty of fictionalizing it (is fictionalizing a word? Call that artistic license).

Michael's Story
: a prequel ASA, where I experiment with actual dialogue. The point was to make ASA more directly related to individual human experience.

David Gideon: a populist libertarian conservative from Michigan becomes President. Call him the anti-Obama, perhaps: a President who respects the rights of the people.

Triumph of the Ignorant: Why Our Schools Can't Teach, is about my experience with Education classes in a major university. You want to why we can't teach? It's all in the philosophy behind modern education.

Order them from Amazon or at you favorite bookstore. Hopefully you'll enjoy them but if I've provoked you somehow, well, that can't happen until you've read them, and think of the great discussions which will follow.

No comments: