Friday, August 14, 2009

Is Marty Technologically Adept Enough For This?

To my great and wonderful surprise, my wife and I have been invited for a weekend up north. This means that, for the next four days (counting this one, if my nefarious plan works) I have to write my blogs early and schedule them to be posted one per day Friday until Monday. So, if this is Friday and you're reading it, I have some clue as to whether I have mastered the technology of writing, saving, and then scheduling a blog to be posted later.

Dare I ask? Did this post on Friday the 14th?

Good thing this isn't next year or it would be Friday the 13th, and who wants to risk experiments involving that day?

Hopefully, then, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

ShinChuck said...

A rousing success!

Charles Martin Cosgriff said...

Thanks, ShinChuck! I was worried that my limited talents weren't up to the task. And I guess I cheated a little by copping an old Bishop Sheen column for Sunday, but I was under a sudden deadline: we were invited up north late Thursday and I suddenly had to fill four days of blogs. But the real good news is that next year I won't be absent for two weeks while on vacation. Nor will I have to wait until 6AM to write when I'm inspired: I can write now when I get the urge and schedule the post for later and sleep in! Yeppers, technology can be wonderful.