Thursday, December 21, 2017

Comes to mind

Relatively random Thursday thoughts...

It's the first day of winter. That means we're that much closer to spring. Hoo-ray!

Someday I'll have to relate about Price and his story about helping an army doctor with hemorrhoid surgery. But I'll never do it justice, so I'm slow to try.

I'm glad last week's snow is already gone. Snow looks nice only when it's fresh. Then it's just gray, icy piles and slush. Is it too early to hope we don't any measurable snow the rest of the year in Detroit?

As much of a baseball fan as I am I never got into the hot stove league. Too much conjecture, too much meaningless talk.

I think Christmas and New Year's day are just right this year: on Mondays. Three day weekends with not needing to plan around midweek holidays.

I wonder if the customer who has supposed to have come by for the last month actually gets to the Shop today?

I'm still looking for the next book to read. Thanks for the help with that, readers.

That was sarcastic. Ah well, see you tomorrow.

That was not sarcastic by the way.

No comments: