Thursday, January 29, 2009

If Money were no Object.

If I had all the money I wanted, what would I do?

I would learn to brew my own beer from scratch. That would be fun.

I would buy a Stradivarius and shock the classical music world by using it exclusively to play Orange Blossom Special.

I would get illegal Canadian satellite TV just to have TSN and watch all the curling.

I would build a dome over my property just so I wouldn't have to shovel the bleedin' snow! Global warming - HA! Seven of the snowiest winters in Detroit history have been in the last thirty years. I say again: global warming - HA!

I would hire a landscaper so that I wouldn't have to mow the bleedin' grass in the spring and summer. I hate outdoor work.

Well, I hate most work, but some work more than other chores.

I'd pay to keep GITMO open just to hack off the rest of the world. I don't want those ne'er do wells in my country any more than anyone else would, and I kind of like it when everyone else crabs about us. Jealousy is such an evil, unbecoming trait.

That does it. I quit. I'm stopping this blog. It has become tiresome.

No comments: