Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Apologies For Yesterday: My Personal Economy was at Work

I'm sorry that I didn't blog yesterday. The fact is we've gotten very busy at work and it took all my time. I don't know where it came from but March is lined up to be our best month in maybe ten years. So I do hope it keeps up, but also that I can keep this up too!

Is our economic crisis easing? Is my own little taste of recent success a sign of that? Maybe so, maybe no; it's too early to tell. I did see where the chairman of the FED, Bannister or Baracke or whoever, believes the recession could end this year. Part of me does hope he's right, but I must confess that I hate the thought of Obama getting credit for any recovery. Especially if he hasn't been around long enough to reasonably merit it.

Still, what will be will be. There are other areas in which we can quibble with the President. Economics just seem to be the most critical one, and as people emphacize that over the more important moral issues it can be difficult to make them think that an abortion rights chief executive and Congress worth dumping. Yet if that is our cross to bear then bear it we must.

No comments: