Saturday, August 29, 2009

Must Things Always Balance?

My wife and I were fortunate enough to score free tickets to last night's Tiger game. Then our car wouldn't start when we left the stadium to go home.

Why do things always seem to happen that way? You get a break, and it gets taken from you in a different manner.

Or maybe not...our daughter was going to take the car on about a 105 mile round trip today, and may not be able to if we can't get it fixed. So I'm left to wonder if I've actually been done a favor.

I would rather deal with a broken down car two miles from home than 52 and a half. It may just be for the best after all.

2 comments:

Buckwheat said...

I'm not sure they must balance. But they always will. It's Yin and Yang.

Charles Martin Cosgriff said...

Well, it sure seems that way, Buckwheat!