Thursday, February 23, 2017

Check this out Pops

Hey Pops, how are you today?

I'm here in Indianapolis for the WWETT trade show and let me tell you, the thing which would most impress you is not the show.

I rented a van to bring the machines and what all, and get this: it has a rear camera which displays a picture right in the rearview mirror! It's cool. It looks you have nothing but a regular old rearview. Then you go to back up and there's a picture of what's behind you. It has lines to help guide you too. Wow!

Not that us Cosgriffs need it of course. We've backed our share of welders into place with perfection without fancy technology. But it's pretty neat just the same. I think you'd like it.

Anyway, I'm going to meet the guys for breakfast and then the show starts at 9. Wish us luck!

Until next time,

Marty

No comments: