Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Upper Peninsula Awaits!

Today, my son and I are going up north, to that glorious place known as Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. That’s the ‘rabbit’ rather than the ‘hand’ part of our state. He hasn’t been there in a couple years now due to his being in the Army, so it should be a treat.

Our economy has not been doing very well these last few years; even when the rest of the country was doing well, we weren’t. Yet there are things the economy can’t affect, and the beauty of our north country is one of them. It’s hard to go there and not relax, despite whatever worries you may have.

And that’s our plan. Go up north and chill.

Don’t worry, we’ll be thinking about you. Feeling sorry for you, truth be told.

But not too sorry. Would we be relaxed if we were?

So I’ll see you Tuesday, unless I rally myself to go into the public library tomorrow and blog from the public computers.

Yeah, that’ll happen.

No comments: