Last Tuesday I took a call from a plumber, I'll call him Cloyce just to give him a name, who said he needed 4 drain snake cables. "Believe it or not, Cosgriff, my own sewer's plugged, ha, ha!"
"It can happen to any of us, eh, Cloyce? Well, I got plenty, come on by."
"Okay. You gonna be in Friday?"
"Well, yes."
"Great. See you then, Cosgriff." You do you, Cloyce, but when my sewer has backed up, ASAP isn't quick enough to get it open. But, fine, if that suits you.
Friday morning he called back. "Can I get those cables at 4, Cosgriff?"
"Absolutely."
"Cool. See you then"
Cloyce calls at three. "I ain't gonna make it. Can we meet next week?"
"It would have to be Tuesday. I'm not available Monday."
"Tuesday's good, Cosgriff."
We'll see if he shows. I'm surprised Mrs. Cloyce isn't on his case. Either way, I don't get it. When there's nasty sewer water on my basement floor, it's gotta go, right now kapow. But, you do you, Cloyce.

No comments:
Post a Comment