Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday's stream of consciousness

Starbucks or Tim Horton's?

Tim Horton's of course. That isn't even a fair question.

You ever notice how many people call conservatives out on religious principle on subjects such as health care, poverty, and immigration but expect us to check our religious sentiment at the door on issues such as abortion and euthanasia?

Winter hasn't been too bad thus far. Only the one big snowfall, and except for a week or two it hasn't been that cold. And we're only about five weeks from being past the worst which winter has to offer. I'm liking this.

I'm curling tonight. I just thought you might like to know.

Yeah, Tim Horton's. Not even close.

Detroit Tiger pitchers and catchers report to Lakeland, Florida on Monday, February 13. Spring is almost here; Ernie's ready to read from the Song of Solomon. If you've never heard him recite from that book of the Bible, look it up. I'm sure it's on You Tube.

I gotta go pick up a jetter from a Sunbelt Rental in Sterling Heights. I thought you might like to know that too.

Oh yes, of course Tim Horton's. Why did I even bother to bring it up?

No comments: