Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Marty's designer jeans

I bet that everyone out there believes that I, Marty Cosgriff, have no fashion style. Well, I'll have you know you're wrong. In fact, I am wearing designer labelled jeans right now. An authentic brand from an authentic store.

My jeans are great. They are branded Rural King. Right on the wallet pocket.

You laugh. I know you laugh. But they're great jeans. They're comfortable, they're roomy, they're cheap. And that is not why I bought the four pairs I did. All right, it's a factor. Maybe even a big factor. But they're great jeans.

Rural King is a well known chain store in the American Midwest. 'America's Farm and Home Store,' it brands itself. And as with any high end store, it has its own brand. That tells you it's quality.

So I sit here hammering out a blog post, and I'm stylin' in my Rural King jeans. Jealous much?

No comments: