Thursday, January 17, 2019

The question on the napkin

I have discovered, to the delight of my often unusual sense of humor, that Mardi Gras has a line of paper napkins which have questions printed on them. The point I suppose is to stimulate dinner conversation with a little fun. Well, okay, this isn't dinner time. But I'm going to publicly answer some of the Mardi Gras questions here anyway.

"You're a world traveler. What's your next stop?" I'm thinking Allen Park.

"You get to make the rules. What are they?" Only one: bow before me, foolish mortals, and obey my every whim!

"Last night's dream came true. What happened?" I really was at school in my underwear.

"Make up a rap about your day." No. Not a chance. Never.

"What made you stand out today?" Me just being me, of course.

I am sometimes just too proud of myself.

No comments: