Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A United Kingdom Review

I must admit that, overall, I'm pleased with the reviews which my books are garnering. Further, I feel that a particularly good review ought to be recognized.

A fellow from England who purchased my book David Gideon had this to say:

I feel like whenever I see a book about politics I feel that it will be really boring as I'm not into that world at all.

But this book and the author surprised me with this story it is really good content and a properly written story with a shocking twist and upside downs.

Definitely recommended political fiction!

Thank you! I can't tell you how much such kind words mean to me. That's exactly the sentiment that I hoped to instill in the minds of readers when I wrote the story. David Gideon isn't really about politics. It's just the story of a good man and the good people behind him. His political career is there simply to drive the story. 

I feel good today. It's nice to be able to reach someone an ocean away  who gets my point.


No comments: