Saturday, August 25, 2018

A man's man

Three hours this morning, three hours I tell you, I've spent trying to get online through my desktop computer. Thank goodness for cell phones or I couldn't have posted anything to facebook.
After trying restarts, after unplugging and replugging various HTML cables and connectors over and over, after allowing updates to install, after running the troubleshooting program ad infintum, I am online. I can play my daily games. I can like posts and post some more. I can create today's blog (which you've noticed I assume). I am Marty; I am a man who can solve first world problem deftly. Well, I suppose not deftly as three hours is a chunk of time. But I did it. By gum, I did it. I am online. I have solved the problem.
The trouble is that I don't really know how. Expect tomorrow's blog to be late.

No comments: