Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Due Credit or Stopped Clock?

I still don't trust government. It's incompetent, and to a great degree because it tries to do things which it is incapable of doing. Education comes to mind; we've all had our share of horror stories about the DMV too I'm sure.

But in the interest of playing fair, the Michigan Secretary of State deserves props from me this morning. When I ordered my new license plate sticker online last Wednesday a window opened to tell me it would be three weeks in coming. That was an acceptable time frame, as my April birthday was just about three weeks off then.

Lo and behold, the new registration and tag came today. Or yesterday, Monday as it were. 

Well, okay, credit where it's due. Everything came in under three weeks. But I still don't trust those incompetents.

No comments: