Friday, April 14, 2023

Itching for a Fight

Remember yesterday? I was cranky about being cranky Wednesday? Then our old pal Cloyce, after a bit of consternation, promised me he'd come in for cables at Noon Thursday?

He didn't show. About mid afternoon he did call me to say he would actually come get them snake cables at ten this morning.

We'll see. What I did not tell him was that me brother Phil has deliveries in Toledo today while I have an appointment in nearby Dearborn at 9:30 to pick up a repair. Oh, I should be back by 10 easily enough. And I won't lollygag. But you never know. 

What I do know is that if I should leave him cooling his jets for five or ten minutes, he better watch his tongue. Sometimes I like to let me inner Joe Cosgriff tell folks exactly what I think.

No comments: