Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Extra coffee

I like my hotel in downtown Indy. And I think it likes me.

When I returned from the WWETT show yesterday my room was cleaned, as you of course expect. Bed made, fresh towels, carpet vacuumed; all the expected luxuries the First World delivers. And beside the coffee maker were not the anticipated two but rather the makings of three cups of coffee. Real coffee, not decaf, although the two individual servings of decaf were in the tray. I assume they were the two I left from yesterday morning. They'll still be there when I leave Indy tomorrow.

So I get three cups of coffee this morning. Yay me.

But that's just between us because I'm only supposed to have two. Don't tell my doc. I'll buy your silence with the English Breakfast Tea which is also on the coffee tray.

Nah, I won't. I'm drinking that too.


No comments: