Saturday, February 8, 2020

I like Indy

Indianapolis. I really like it.

It has an active downtown with lots of restaurants and activities. From my hotel I overlook Victory Field, where the Indianapolis Indians play. They're Triple A baseball, in the same league as the Toledo Mud Hens if that helps you to know what I mean. I really gotta try to get down here in the summer and see the park from the inside.

I get to stay here twice this year. After this weekend's trade show I do another one the week after next. My current hotel is a block away from the Indiana Convention Center, where the show is being held, so it's an easy walk.  And it has an underground parking garage, so finding somewhere for my van to sit until Monday Noon was a breeze too.

Now if I can just sell a lot of Electric Eels in the next two and half days it will be a real smash. Wish me luck!

No comments: