Thursday, July 1, 2021

The damage is done

I feel much better this morning. That's good, because I felt lousy yesterday.

There's not a lot of doubt in my mind that yesterday I did in fact have a reaction to my COVID shot. Tuesday I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Wednesday, I certainly hope, let me know its working.

Headachy, nauseous, weaker than I've ever been in my life (quiet Ron), and hotter than blazes. I don't mean warm, I mean hot. Fiery hot. I had never felt like it before. Ever.

But, the bright side. Two Tiger tickets and two $10 off an entire purchase at Meijer coupons. And the Tigers game I chose has a free floppy hat giveaway for the first ten thousand adults. I will be in that number. I guarantee it. Oh, and I'm safe from the corona virus. That's good too, right?

The Tiger game is against Toronto. Would I be too much of a twerp to, ah, sell one of the tickets to a Canadian baseball fan? At face value of course. Then I would be really ahead on the whole thing.

No comments: