Sunday, July 25, 2021

This day in Marty history

Facebook really has the pulse on my life. This morning I was reminded of two things which took place on July 25 in my history, one cool, one, well, I guess funny.

On this day in 2016 my son Frank and I saw the Detroit Tigers take on the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park. The Tigers won 4-2. Jose Iglesias cleared the Green Monster with a two run homer in the top of the sixth. Fenway Franks, the hot dog sold at Fenway, are incredible! I want to go back to the old ball park both to see it and have a couple more of those dogs!

In 2014 on this same July 25 I was given my first Senior discount at a Wendy's in Indiana. Seven years ago I got my first senior discount. I wonder how much money I've saved since letting my pride get out of the way?

So there's Today in History. My history.




No comments: