Monday, March 4, 2019

I'm everywhere and anywhere

While checking my personal e-mail a few minutes ago I noticed that AOL has me as being in New York, New York. I don't think I am.

The Weather Channel's website told me that I'm in Washington, DC. I'm not, though I probably should be. We'd be all better off if I were, right? Right?

Blogger quite rightly (so far as I know, reality being apparently subjective this morning) has me in good old Detroit, Michigan. Why is this?

I had to do a restart on my computer, so perhaps it's all simply that certain resets did not go through properly. You know how computers revert to previous settings; I have been to New York for example and perhaps AOL via my desktop reverted to when I was actually there. However things are, we all know where I really am today, don't we?

In your hearts.

Have a good Monday everybody.

No comments: