Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I render why

For the last several weeks one of my blogs has trended every day, and I don't know why. I wrote it last October, after an experience in a rendering plant. You can read it here if you like: https://thesublimetotheridiculous.blogspot.com/2018/10/render-under-somebody-else.html

My apologies if you have to cut and paste; I can't seem to embed a link today.

Anyway, even I will concede that it's a rather mundane and not particularly interesting post. I was simply lamenting the conditions at a typical rendering plant. Yet it continues to show up in my numbers every day as the most read blog I've written. Today, this very moment as I write, it is the number one read post of mine for the current period, the day, week, month, and all time. And I can't figure out why.

There's nothing in my analytics to explain it. Nothing that I can see anyway. Yet it has been in my top three in all statistical categories, and has usually been number one, for more than a month now. And not that I'm not grateful for the hits, I'm simply confounded as to why.

If any of you have reread it and spot some reason, please let me know.

No comments: