Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Dad's jokes

On Father's day I talked about Dad Jokes, corny or dumb little jibes which dads seem to gravitate towards, repeating them regularly. Today I will offer you two of my Dad's favorite jokes.

He liked to ask young kids, "If you had twenty sick sheep and one them died, how many would you have left?" If the kid answered 19 he would insist the correct answer was 26 because what he had actually said was twenty five. Of course, if the kid said 26 me Pops would insist the answer was 19 because he had asked about twenty sick sheep. The kid was doomed either way and Pops loved it.

Then there's this one: "Did you know that the first batch of Spam was made in 1937?" he would ask.

Wait for it...

Then he would respond to his own question, "They're making the second batch next week."

Dad's jokes. I love 'em and use 'em myself.

No comments: