Monday, January 31, 2022

Begin the Week, End the Month

A few weeks ago I related that I'm having ankle pain, sometimes severe enough that I can barely walk, above my left foot. At the time I went in to have X-Rays taken.

They were inconclusive. Just my luck. So by the time you're reading this I hope to have had an MRI finished. My appointment was at 6 AM this morning at Harper Hospital in Detroit. It was the first appointment of the day and honestly, I leapt at it. Maybe I'm fooling myself with some psychological game playing, but I feel like I'm gaining a day on the results, being so early on and first in line. I especially like that last part. We all know how delays pile onto one another as time goes on.

What a way to begin a week. Or end a month I suppose, as it is January 31st. I truly hope that the MRI will find an easily handled issue. Perhaps the answer will only be to keep my foot out of my mouth after all.

No comments: