Monday, January 3, 2022

Yuckmeisters

We Cosgriff boys have our own brand of humor.

While out shopping with Mom yesterday, she spied a loaf of blueberry bread which she opined would go nice with coffee. So of course we bought one.

At her house a couple hours later, me, me brother Ed, and me brother Phil were sitting with her around the kitchen table having, would you believe, blueberry bread and coffee. They do in fact go nicely together. 

As we ate and talked Ed remarked, "The Holidays are cool, but it will be nice to get back into routine tomorrow (Monday, January 3)."

"I agree," I agreed. "I can open the Shop like a regular work day, and tell Phil all the work he needs to do..."

"Which I won't do," Phil interrupted.

"Which won't surprise you Marty, as everything will be back to routine" Ed finished.

Yeah, we're a little proud of ourselves.


No comments: