Tuesday, June 20, 2023

DG Again

The story follows a small-town Michigan man to the heart of D.C. and the Presidency - and all the vicissitudes along the way. It features a likeable character with some good plot twists, and is perfect for fans of House of Cards (although it's friendlier and much less depressing) or West Wing.

- Andre, an Amazon reviewer

David Gideon is the story of a man who believes in tradition and is conservative by nature yet is not without feeling for those who disagree with him.

- Amazon Reviewer Evan

Although not usually a genre I find myself immersed in, I was intrigued by this book. I found myself turning page after page wanting to know more about this fictional individual that felt quite real. The author did a remarkable job.

- Morales, also from Amazon

I simply can't say enough about the reviews my novel David Gideon is picking up. When you read words such as likeable and are told it's a remarkable job, well, it makes a fella happy. What's more, it seems, I hope, that  a basic point is getting through to readers: we can feel for others no matter our own dispositions. 

"This fictional individual that felt quite real" might be the best compliment I've had. 

For those interested, here's a link to hardcover, paperback, and Kindle editions:

https://www.amazon.com/DAVID-GIDEON-Charles-Martin-Cosgriff-ebook/dp/B09R65KYGZ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I'm at 45 reviews with an average review of 4.7 out of 5. All reviews have been four or five star except one. That was a three star, but they left no explanation. That's too bad, because I would truly like to know why. Not to to put them on the spot, but just to hear their reasons. But so it goes.



No comments: