Monday, May 6, 2024

Leading the Blind

Truly going from the sublime to the ridiculous, my blog yesterday, The Ladder, was taken down by Facebook after I initially posted it. The explanation was, 'It looks like you tried to get likes, follows, shares or video views in a misleading way'. Those are facebook's precise words

Really, now. All I did was post it exactly as I post my blog entries every day. Yet yesterday 'The Ladder' was taken down because I was somehow attempting to mislead you-all into reading it.

There was no misleading involved. I wanted readers to read it. Just as I always do. There was no evil, vile and despicable intent. It was what I do nearly every day with my blog: post it to facebook.

Obviously I reposted, and all was fine that second time around. Still, I'm appealing the removal on the grounds that it was stupid and wrong. I'll let you know what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally found it to be Offensive for sure!!

Charles Martin Cosgriff said...

Ha, ha.