Saturday, May 11, 2024

Back to Normal?

We'll see how long this lasts, but as of yesterday evening Facebook appears to accept that my blogs are not spam. They have yet to offer an explanation of what happened, and I want to know. I think I'm owed one. Heck, I'm man enough to accept that if I were doing something wrong I can take it. But tell me what it was.

For those who don't know, Facebook spent all this week taking down my posted blogs as spam. My review requests were going unanswered until I reached the point where my good friend Bugs Bunny would say, "I hope you realize this means war!" I began absolutely pelting them with blogs which they would immediately remove. I would them immediately, ahem, request a review.

Yet if you're going to go to war you have to bring out the big guns. In my case, I got me son Charlie involved. In about ten minutes the problem was resolved. You don't mess with a veteran.

The real test comes in about five minutes, when I post this. But Charlie is in for the weekend. We'll open up fire again if we must.

No comments: