Saturday, May 4, 2024

Taking out the Trash

The dumpster is parked just outside of the old barn. It's only about half full right now, but I have it until Monday, so every bit will be used. It'll be full by pickup.

The chore is long overdue but will be worth the effort. I ordered a 30 yard dumpster but should have got a 40. Oh well. There's so much junk to clear that I'll need another one next month anyway to finish the job.

The weather prognosticators will give you a temperature and follow it up with a 'real feel'. The two numbers rarely align. A temp of 54 might feel like 57. Age is like that. After three hours working at filling that 30 yarder Friday, my 64 year old frame has a real feel of 81. But, back at it later today.

No bites from radioactive spiders yet either. I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed by that.

No comments: