Saturday, November 23, 2019

Meandering Saturday

Last night I was channel surfing. It caused me to rethink a few things.

I watched two episodes of The Flintstones. That's a small survey sample admittedly, but it wasn't so cheesy as I expected to remember. I actually remember watching them in prime time when I was 5 or 6. They aged well. Me, I ain't so sure.

Then I watched MASH. My apologies but I can't find the asterisk key to spell it out correctly. Anyway, what struck me the most was Hawkeye. He was really kind of a jerk. But it was also only two episodes.

Of course, what I wanted to see was a baseball game. But I suppose it's the wrong time of year for that, eh?

Next I watched a couple episodes of the reboot of Duck Tales. I'm sure I've said it before, but that reminded me that cartoons can be entertaining. More so than a lot of presumed mature programs.

I followed that with starting into my latest reading, Theodore the Great. It's about Teddy Roosevelt. I'll let you know what I think, because I'm sure you all want to know.

Bye for now.


No comments: