Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Get this Pops

Hey Pops, how are you this morning?

So I broke the coil spring behind the driver's front tire on my van yesterday. Yet I had needed pickups to make at Electric Eel this morning. You know what that meant, don't you?

I drove to Eel and back today with a broken spring.

The van drove fine the whole 400 miles. I only had to deal with the tinkling, ringing sound I heard when I turned the heater off. It really didn't act out of the ordinary at all. The tinkling did sound weird on US 68 in the pitch black at 4:15 this morning, though. But I never thought twice about making the trip.

I guess this makes me a true Cosgriff, eh? Be sure to tell Joe. I don't doubt he'll get a kick out of it.

Until next time,

Marty

PS: The car's at Sam's now. I don't want to go too long without getting it fixed.

No comments: