Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday fun day

What to do, what to do? 

I'll start by taking my morning walk. Yes, that will work. Then I'll sit with Mom for a bit and take her for a ride. Perhaps we'll go to Ollie's Bargain Outlet. The one in Port Huron. I haven't been to that one yet, and I need, uh, stuff. At bargain prices. Then we'll get lunch and take the long way home.

Once back home I'll check in on the Tigers and catch the last couple hours of the Masters. Hideki Matsuyama had quite a run yesterday after the rain delay and sits with a four shot lead. I'm  going to root for him and hope it's not the kiss of death.

Then I'll finish the day watching the second round of Wrestlemania 37. It won't be the same without the Undertaker. But it was cool to see Hulk Hogan again in part one.

Yes, I think this has the makings of a fine, relaxing Sunday.


No comments: