Thursday, September 8, 2022

Red Sox Toothpaste

Boy, them Red Sox have everything. They even have their own official toothpaste.

When me boys and I were at Fenway Park in June, there were giving away samples of it. The boxes say  'Dr. Sheffield's, the Original Toothpaste'. I suppose we just have to take the good doctor's word on it. I mean, I don't happen to have any contrary proof, so there it is.

Everyone received four small tubes, each in their own little boxes with the two red socks of the Red Sox logo on the flaps. There were Extra Whitening, Peppermint, Cinnamon, and Chocolate flavors. To my knowledge those are all standard toothpaste flavors, except for the chocolate. Expecting not to like it, I tried that one first.

I like it. I wish I'd tried it last. Not only do I get the taste of milk chocolate as I brush me teeth, when I use mint mouthwash afterwards, instant chocolate mint. 

Who says the world's not a good place to live?

No comments: