Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Thank you Singapore!

This is a shout out to my friends in Singapore. I don't know why, and I welcome it, but this blog has been getting scads of hits from that nation. Several thousand a month in fact, of recent days. I had been averaging around 1500 hits a month, but in the last three months that's been over 15,000, of which around 90% have been from there. Thank you Singapore!

My three best statistical months ever have been the last three. And I started The Sublime to the Ridiculous in 2008. My fourth best month was in 2013. I've nearly flatlined otherwise, so to speak.

I would love to know why, if any of you from that fine Asian nation would like to address that for me. I mean, if it's something I said, I'd love to keep saying it!

But anyway, and again, Thank You Singapore!

No comments: