Friday, June 26, 2020

Black Lives Matter and Black lives matter

I will cut straight to the chase here: I believe, as any rational and compassionate human being should, that Black lives matter. But I do not, will not, and cannot support Black Lives Matter as a movement.

You want police reform? I do too. Where police actions are unwarranted, especially when they are unwarranted and deadly, we must work to weed out bad cops and punish offences which are against God and man. No sane person should be against this.

But I will not support Black Lives Matter. The movement is unabashedly Marxist and seeks not reform but a remake of American society. I do not want their ideas to succeed. If you do, remember Marxism has failed every single place where it has been tried.

Black lives do matter. They matter very much. Black Lives Matter, however, is dangerous.

No comments: