Friday, February 17, 2023

Thailand Golf

You know what's cool? Since I've asked a question you haven't asked you know that means I'm going to answer it in a way which benefits what I'm thinking this morning. And what I'm thinking is, isn't it cool to watch live golf from Thailand at three o'clock in the morning?

Here's an event half way around the world from Detroit and it's beamed right into my home. While it's dark and snowing here, there's bright sunshine and warmth on the tube. They've wearing short sleeves, for crying out loud! It's more than spring, it's, it's, summer. The course is lovely.

We're impressed by all the wrong things in this world today. We're impressed by crude halftime performances at the Super Bowl or during the Grammy awards when a simply beautiful golf course is better for the eyes. And the soul.



No comments: