Sunday, May 17, 2020

Not quite Spring

Today is Sunday, May 17. That means we're coming up on being two-thirds through Spring. But it hasn't really felt like Spring so far, has it?

I'm not talking merely about the corona panic and wrongly induced inactivity, although that's certainly a factor. There's not much green on the trees, and the temperatures haven't really tempted us of Summer yet. It's been gray and cloudy and rainy a lot. Things just aren't very spring like at all.

Oh well. I'll take my walk this morning and go from there, because I have been and will continue to keep things as normal as possible. That I do believe is the best which can be done by each of us as individuals. The old normal can come back only if we insist upon it. For me, that starts will tapping out a blog on my kindle and taking that walk.

Have a good one, friends.








No comments: