Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Michael's Story

In the unending pursuit of self promoting my own books, let me say a word or two today about my third currently available novel, Michael's Story.

Let me immediately establish that it's a story about a man named Michael. If it were about a man named Ron I would have called it Ron's Story (and believe me there is quite a story to tell about Ron, but that's for another time). 

Okay, enough playful banter. Time to get serious.

Michael's Story is a prequel to my first book, A Subtle Armageddon. But I decided to experiment with a new approach in Michael's Story: dialogue. You see, there isn't much conversation in A Subtle Armageddon. It mostly just describes one last man alone in a dystopic future. With Michael, I'm out to tell about how that future came to develop. I hope that Michael's tale is able to fill in the blanks, so to speak, left to the imagination in ASA. I hope too that it engages the reader by giving him or her several characters with which to sympathize.

So, playful banter again aside (I mean it this time) Michael's Story is more a straightforward novel. I hope you might be interested enough to check it out.


No comments: