Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Nowhere Near Late

I woke up this morning, and my first thought was panic. 'Shoot! I missed my alarm',  I thought.

Only I hadn't missed it. I'm going to Indianapolis tomorrow, not today.

Of all the things that had never happened to me, that was the most profound never had happened. I can't even imagine why it happened or how it even managed to come into my mind. 

I knew quite well as I drifted off last night that Wednesday I had a sales trip and that today was only Tuesday. In fact I knew clearly my battle plan for today, mentally reviewing it as I lay in bed. Install a KC-8 shaft in a Model C, rewire a second Model C; there were two machines which needed new cables, and I wanted to email my next order to the factory. A straightforward work day.

Thank goodness today is just Tuesday. 

It is only Tuesday, right?

No comments: