Friday, May 20, 2022

Mild Expletive Driver

In Indianapolis yesterday I saw a Jeep with a threatening message. The message warned, 'If you hit my car while my kids are in it, I will whoop your (mild expletive).

How I came to notice the vehicle was as it sped past several of us other drivers sitting in the left turn lane to enter the freeway, safely waiting for the red light to let us proceed. The Jeep shot alongside the line at a high rate of speed before jumping into a small opening three car lengths ahead of me, just as the car it cut off began to move forward. It darn near clipped the bumper of the vehicle already in the left lane.

I saw the warning and thought, I'm not sure her kids are more safe as passengers in her car than they might be from other drivers. But rules for thee I suppose. I bet we wouldn't get away with whooping her (mild expletive) over her driving.

No comments: