Monday, November 28, 2022

Lookit This

Well, see here: my book  Michael's Story , the second book of the Infinity series, is now available as an ebook for just $2.99. 

Thanks to my son Charlie and daughter in law Tarina for their help in getting it up and running. I hope to have book three of the series, with the working title The Interim Generation, available soon. Book Four is also manuscript ready, but I haven't come up with a title for it yet. Book Four just doesn't seem imaginative enough.

If I may say, your holiday excess shopping would be incomplete without the purchase of Michael's Story in paperback or ebook form. And don't forget A Subtle Armageddon , the first Infinity series book (available in paperback and Kindle) or David Gideon , a stand alone novel. 

Thank you.

No comments: