Tuesday, November 8, 2022

The Presidential Insult to Me

It was Biden’s party, not the Republicans, who wanted to pack the Supreme Court. It was Biden’s party, not the Republicans, who went beyond disagreeing with specific SCOTUS decisions and claimed the court itself was illegitimate. It was Biden’s party, not the Republicans, who wanted to rip apart the Senate’s century-old procedures, end the filibuster, and turn the chamber into a replica of the House.

I wasn't sure that I wanted to get political today, even though we are having an election as I speak. Politics are just too damned maddening. But I don't feel that I can any longer keep my mouth shut about Joe Biden's threats to me. Yes, me.

The above quote is from an article I ran across Monday. You can read it here: Chicken Little. The upshot is that President Joe Biden, the Great Healer, the Great Uniter (so he says), has basically called me, yes, me, a threat to democracy and the American Way simply because I will vote straight Republican a few minutes from now. This after he and his Democrat colleagues accused the GOP of stealing the 2016 Presidential Election (via the debunked Russia collusion assertion) and the 2018 Georgia Governors election (and now lie about that). 

We GOPers are against America, yet he and his cronies want to turn the Constitution upside down. Here's another bit from the article: It was Biden himself who evaded the Constitution’s fundamental directive that all expenditures must first be approved by Congress, and that those appropriation bills must begin in the House. Instead, he ordered a half-trillion dollar program of student loan forgiveness by presidential fiat, completely ignoring Congress.

That's something a dictator does. Someone who doesn't love or respect America, American principles, or the very democracy he claims to support. Then he has the gall to call me, yes, me, a threat. He's calling an awful lot of you that too. 

I can't make up my mind if I want to protect the decorum of this blog, or use the actual words behind Let's Go Brandon. So I'll walk a fine line instead. 

President Biden...and the horse you rode in on.


No comments: