Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Thinking out loud Tuesday

Do you get the impression that the left were disappointed that there were no fireworks at yesterday's pro Second Amendment rally in Virginia? Sometimes I think they want to goad gun rights activists into a scrum.

Will you watch any of the debate circus? I'll watch a bit, if only to hear Alan Dershowitz tear into the Democrats' arguments. Come on, folks, when a renowned Constitutional scholar (and left leaning Democrat) sees the proceedings as a sham, you gotta believe it's a sham.

In a way though, I do like the impeachment sideshow. So long as Washington is tied up with it the politicos can't do much other harm.

I'm going to do a video blog today. Yes, I'm going to do a video blog today. But in a few hours. Let's let this wonderful written one gather steam first.








No comments: