Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Golf, kind of

Jumping around on a Wacky Wednesday...

I haven't golfed once this year. Even though for years I rarely went out more than once or twice anyway, this probably makes the first time I haven't golfed at all in a year since the 1980s. Of course, there's time yet.

I haven't been to a baseball game this year either. But that, unless things change dramatically, will not happen.

Of course (get it?) there are those who say I've never actually golfed. You know who you are.

On the plus side, I've yet to bogie.

On the down side, uh, on the down side, uh, I'm not sure there is a down side. Though I've tried my golf game hasn't hit bottom. I know this.

Of course (I'm trying this pun again) I have lined up the wrong way on the tee box. And Ron thought standing behind me was the safest place to be, ha, ha!

Go ahead, you want to say it. And with that, adieu!





No comments: