Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Winter 2021

I really don't care that it's going to be cold this week. Winter hasn't been too bad this season when you think about it. December and January were warmer than usual with a lot less snow; so what if February is colder and snowier? We're only four weeks from being past the worst of a normal winter.  That's fine by me.

To be sure, a lot of the nation has fared worse than we have. From what I recall there were storms which passed south of us that slammed the east coast hard. Sorry, easterners. I can live with that from the D.

Psychologically this has been about the easiest winter for me that I can remember. So again, February, go ahead and be cold. Winter, have your last hurrah. I scoff at you.

You don't think I'm poking the bear, do you, anyone?

No comments: